New to the Sage Developer Community? Introduce Yourself!

• Administrators

Hi John,

Apologies for the inconvenience, but Sage People also has its own community which you can find here: https://sagepeoplecommunity.sage.com/s/login/?ec=302&startURL=%2Fs%2F 

I would start there by emailing [email protected] where you can request an account - and ask about the possibility of trial access. (I don't work with Sage People so I can't say unfortunately!) 

Let me know if you don't get anywhere and I'll look for other options for you.

Ben

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

I am Joju.    Not a developer but the IT Director of the company who has integrated Sage 50 in to our custom solution for order tracking.   Have a few questions about Sage 50 on-prem vs Cloud and Sage 100.   Need some help/guidance.

Edited by Joju Sebastian

• Administrators

Welcome to the developer community Joju.

I assume with you referencing Sage 100 you are working in the US? If so I'd recommend joining Sage City which is another area for some of our other products. 

We hope to have everything in one place at some point, but for now I'd head to https://www.sagecity.com/us/ then check out the local products for both 100 and 50 US. 

If I'm wrong about the US let me know and I'll do what I can to help!

Ben

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Mark, welcome to the community!

The products supported in this forum are a small subset of the products Sage offer. Before you begin your integration it's wise to clarify the Sage product or products you will be targeting. At present this community supports Sage Business Cloud Accounting for UKI, US, CA, ES and FR together with X3. 

https://www.sagecity.com/ also provides a good level of support based on region and product. 

Thanks

Mark

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...

Hello everyone! My name is João Pedro Fratezi. I'm 18 years old,  from Brazil and I work in a Sage Partner company
in the X3 Developers team for 2 years, which develops specific customizations for our customers. I just discovered this forum for developers now, I've known sage city since I joined the company, it's an honor to be meeting this forum and to be able to help with the knowledge that I have. 

• 1 month later...

Hi Everyone,

Just a freelance developer,

Busy looking into how to do some integration with Saga cloud, as a client requested it for their client portal I'm busy with.
If anyone can point me in the write direction on how to get a api key/token and possibly a test environment to I don't have to do it on my clients live books  it would be appreciated.

2 hours ago, Armant Hitchcock said:

Hi Everyone,

Just a freelance developer,

Busy looking into how to do some integration with Saga cloud, as a client requested it for their client portal I'm busy with.
If anyone can point me in the write direction on how to get a api key/token and possibly a test environment to I don't have to do it on my clients live books  it would be appreciated.

Hi Armant,
Welcome to the community. There are a few different Sage Cloud products so you'll need to clarify the exact product with the customer. This community aims to support our cloud native offering, Sage Business Cloud Accounting. We have a quick start guide here that will allow you to quickly obtain API credentials and create a business to support the development of the integration should this be the product of the customers.

Thanks

Mark

• 7 months later...

Hi I am Thato Motaung, an integration software developer.

I am currently working on a SaaS Sage API integration. I am wondering if there's anyone who has idea on how integrating, deploying, and provisioning an integration Service into Sage Market place works.  Any form of information will be highly appreciatated. 

Thanks. 

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
23 hours ago, Victor Onibudo said:

Hi i am Onibudo Victor,

I am a C# backend developer, looking forward to starting integration with Sage applications, but I struggle with Sage 300 on-premise API documentation and I would like some guidance and clarity on how to integrate with Sage 300 on-premise

Hi Onibudo,

Welcome to the community. Sage 300 isn't a product that's currently supported in this community. 

You'll need to contact our colleagues at [email protected] for further docs and guidance relating to integrations with Sage 300 or you could try https://www.sagecity.com/us. There is a forum specific to Sage 300 which may provide further information.

Thanks

Mark

• 1 month later...

Hello everyone, I am looking to explore and become experienced with Sage integrations. 
Currently looking to understand more about Sage 50 (for US clients) and Sage 300.
Any resources or information will be very helpful. I am glad to join this community.

Welcome to the community Shub. 

Sage 50 and Sage 300 isn't a product currently supported in this community.
For Sage 300 you'll need to follow the information at https://developer.sage.com/300/guides/getting-started/.
For Sage 50 the SageCity community has a forum dedicated to the Sage 50 SDK https://communityhub.sage.com/us/sage50_us/f/software-development-kit-sdk

Thanks

Mark

• 4 weeks later...

Hello all,

I am a French engineer and computer scientist  
I'm passionate about computers and audiovisuals,
I love my job, which is never repetitive.
Finding the solution, the five-legged sheep is my job every day.
I'm a full stack developer and project manager, but a newbie on X3.

So I'm searching some help and tips.

Have a nice day

All the best

Thanks

• 2 months later...

Hi All,

Its Gurdeep here from Great Tech Solutions Ltd. in London, UK.

I have more than 10 years of experience working with Sage integrations. Helped few customers on their automation with Sage specially logistics industry. Happy to help any business needs any automation.

Regards,

Gurdeep