Invoice Creation via API with SOP as Source

API Version: Professional 2024-R1

Our team needs to generate invoices through the API via a Zapier integration, where the invoice source is a Sales Order Processing (SOP) document linked to the originating order. Currently, we generate orders using Zynk. I’ve confirmed dispatch with the following endpoint, which sets the SOP to a "Ready for Invoice" state in our sandbox:

Confirm Dispatch Endpoint

However, when I attempt to generate an invoice using the POST Sales Invoices endpoint (Sales Invoices Endpoint), I don't see a way to specify the SOP as the source for the invoice. I suspect that a sales invoice differs from an SOP invoice. I have not been able to locate an endpoint within the SOP reference page that appears to generate an invoice from SOPs (SOP Reference Page).

I’ve tried using the SOP document number as a reference, but this hasn’t produced the expected outcome, and the SOP status remains unchanged (not showing Invoiced: Full).

Is there an endpoint available to generate an invoice directly from a specified SOP ID or document number? Please let me know if you need any additional details for clarification.

Edited by GETUWired Ltd
  • Like 1