Sage Dev Stream
Event created by Lister, Julie
For developers by developers
Join Sage’s first Dev Stream of 2021, a new series of virtual events created to help you develop your apps and get them into the hands of our customers.
We’ll share our cloud strategy and insight on how Sage partner with the best app developers to build exciting new capabilities that accelerate our customers’ journey to the cloud. Expect updates and announcements on Accounting APIs, Developer Tools, Marketplace and more.
Take a look at the line-up for Thursday, March 18 (GMT)
14:30 – 14:50 Opening Panel: Fireside chat on the importance of ecosystem in Sage’s move to the cloud and how Sage’s technology strategy will support this - Neal Watkins, EVP Small Segment, Sage, Karen Ainley, VP Product, Sage and Manju Bansal, VP Ecosystem, Sage
15:00 – 16:05
- Ecosystem Strategy Update: Building an ecosystem around Sage Accounting with Manju Bansal, VP Ecosystem, Sage
- Investing in Sage Accounting: Product and Roadmap Update with Nicole Hardin, Director Product Management, Sage
- Sage Business Cloud Marketplace: Update on Sage’s Marketplace with Adriana Hafiane, Product Director and Todd Black, Director Sage Marketplace
- In Discussion QuoteOnSite: Stephanie McShane, ISV Product Marketing Manager, Sage, speaks to TJ Amas, Co-Founder of QuoteOnSite
- Hello World with the Accounting API: Intro to Sage's Accounting API with Alex Fawcett, Director Ecosystem, Sage
16:05 – 17:15 Technical on-demand
- In Discussion A2X: Alex Fawcett, Director Ecosystem, Sage speaks to Ashley Schroder, Technical co-founder of A2X
- Case Study: Brexit: The impact of Brexit and other legislative changes on the Accounting API with Mark Steel, Technical Enablement Manager, Sage
- Sage Developer Journey: Developer Portal, Community and YouTube with Ben Smith, Technical Enablement Manager, Sage and Melanie Lisle, Product Manager Developer Portal, Sage
- Bank Service API: Product and technology overview of Sage’s Bank Service. Mark Norris, VP Product Engineering, Sage, Chip Mahan VP Service Fabric & P
- ayments, and Kerstin Skjefstad, Director Business Development, Sage
There are no comments to display.
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now