trial_balance api

Hi Support, 

I'm trying to test trail balance endpoint using postman. I get my token first and then do a get to the following URL:

https://api.accounting.sage.com/v3.1/trial_balance?from_date=2021-01-01&to_date=2021-06-01

I'm returned this message

"ERROR: The request could not be satisfied
403 ERROR
The request could not be satisfied.
Bad request.
We can't connect to the server for this app or website at this time. There might be too much traffic or a configuration error. Try again later, or contact the app or website owner."

I have checked my accounts access (Full Access) to reports in the cloud accounting UI and the account has access to the two business listed. Is these something I'm missing?

Regards,

Mark  

• Administrators

Morning Mark,

Sorry for the delay getting back to you.

There isn't anything wrong with your request, I've double checked and you aren't missing any params etc. 

Have you attempted, as that user in the web app to run a trial balance between those dates? I'm curious to know if you can or if it flags any issues.

Ben

• Like 1

• Administrators

Mubasher's suggestion is a good one, if no X-Business header is provided, it will default to the lead business. So depending what is available it may have still worked, but could be that you are accessing a business you weren't expecting to.

Ben

• Like 1