64bit / .NET 8.0

Good afternoon,

I have a few questions.  The current SDK is only 32bit.  We are running into issues as the libraries we need in the integration app between Sage and a scheduling/manufacturing system (that is 64 bit compiled against .NET 8.0).   It is causing us to see errors when we compile the code.  We are currently using Sage 50 Premium Desktop 2024.2 CAD (looks like it's 32 bit from what is  shown under Task manager).  The OS is 64 bit Windows 11.

Target framework we need: .NET 8.0

Platform Target: we need  x64

I have been able to compile, connect and run the integration layer against Sage 50 Premium Desktop 2024.2 CAD (64 bit) WHEN using .NET Framework 4.8.1 with a Platform Target of x86 BUT only when I don't add the the other reference libraries. I can confirm that it blows up because the simply library only being 32bit AND NET Framework 4.8.1 and as well documented you can't run two different frameworks within the same app.

So the questions are 1) does Sage have a 64bit version of the SDK, a 64bit version of  Sage 50 Premium Desktop 2024.2 CAD and dll's that have been compiled at the .NET 8.0 level? and 2) if not, when do you expect to release those so that we can decide on a path forward.

Thanks in advance for the update.

SCG