Sage 1000 & Power Automate

Hi, I'm trying to use Sage 1000 client with Microsoft Power Automate, but not having much luck.

Sage client is basically just wrapped around Java 11 which has built in as standard so it should work. So I think it's just a config issue. For example if you run any Java app with Java 11 and move over a label, textfield, list, anyhting.., power automate can see the component. If you run the same app (or sage itself) using the 'java' in the sage client, power automate will see none on the inner components, just the main outer window.

If I put the the 'accessibility.properties' file in the SageERP1000JavaClient\config folder and run it, I get this;

Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: microsoft.flows.rpa.desktop.uiautomation.JavaBridge
        at java.base/jdk.internal.loader.BuiltinClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
        at java.base/jdk.internal.loader.ClassLoaders$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
        at java.base/java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
        at java.base/java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
        at java.base/java.lang.Class.forName(Unknown Source)

But I don't see where to add the needed jar file to the path the sage uses. If I create a lib/ext and put it there, I get;

<JAVA_HOME>/lib/ext exists, extensions mechanism no longer supported; Use -classpath instead.
.Error: Could not create the Java Virtual Machine.
Error: A fatal exception has occurred. Program will exit.

I tired putting in s1000libs folder and it still can't find that class

Anyone help?

Edited by Mike Anderson