Stock item selling prices

I have a requirement to write stock item selling prices via the Sage API for Sage 200 Professional. I cannot see any obviously named endpoints for this. Does anyone know if this is possible or is this not possible (which I suspect to be the case as you can not do this in the web screens for stock item maintenance)?

Unfortunately, updating stock item selling prices directly through the Sage 200 Professional API is not currently supported. You can retrieve pricing information using the 'product_price_views' endpoint, but it's read-only and does not allow price updates. For price updates, you'll need to use the application or explore automation options through the Sage 200 SDK.

If this functionality is crucial to your operations and you believe it should be considered for future development, we encourage you to share your feedback on the Sage 200 Ideas Hub. Your input is valuable, and by posting your feature requests or suggestions, you can contribute to the ongoing improvement of the Sage 200 API.
Here's the link to the Ideas Hub: Sage 200 Ideas Hub.