get_list API Call Error: User is not authorized to execute this function

Hi,

I try to list the taxschedulemap like below but I get the error "WSUser is not authorized to execute this function [Support ID: aBKL3WEB033%7EZlj-lP1B0WN7cBh-4Ydc8QAAABM]". What permission is the user missing? Many thanks.

<content>
 <function controlid="testControlId">
  <get_list object="taxschedulemap" maxitems="100">
  </get_list>
 </function>
</content>

AP, AR, Purchasing and Order Entry subscriptions all have permissions to the tax schedule object, but it seems the permissions under Order Entry are the important ones as far as a web service user goes.  I'm not sure what happens here if you have not subscribed to Order Entry.  I did a test with just AP and AR and got the same error.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Varian Lee said:

AP, AR, Purchasing and Order Entry subscriptions all have permissions to the tax schedule object, but it seems the permissions under Order Entry are the important ones as far as a web service user goes.  I'm not sure what happens here if you have not subscribed to Order Entry.  I did a test with just AP and AR and got the same error.

You're right. This seems to be driven by the OE permissions. But the company I'm working on does not have OE, so it seems to have hit a dead end.