Analysis, Department and Cost Centres

Our clients on Sage 50 will expect the ability to integrate SBC Analysis Codes within external applications and invoices generated externally to be imported to SBC with the relevant Analysis Codes.  Currently the API does not support this so makes SBC a very hard sell.  I created another post about this previously but wanted to re-add in the General Discussion forum to re-highlight this short-coming and gauge other integrators views on this missing functionality and, hopefully, vote to include this in the SBC roadmap.    

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for the feedback. 

We are of course aware of the need for analysis types to be accessible via the API for a multitude of reasons. It is also something that our engineering teams have on the roadmap. I appreciate this has been a requested feature for a long time, and I'm hopeful we will have more detail on this in the coming months. 

I'm really sorry that I can't provide a more positive response, but rest assured all feedback is being referred to our product managers, and we have stressed the importance of the feature.

Ben

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators

Thanks for the feedback Mary, if you are able to give me some more detail maybe feedback around the numbers of clients impacted by this and also any other issues they are facing I'd appreciate it. Feel free to direct message me if thats more appropriate.

Ben

• 7 months later...