Cannot change quantity

Hi everyone,

I am creating an integration for a niche ERP that will be used by multiple organisations pushing their invoices to their Sage account.

The issue I am struggling with is setting invoice line item quantity; it just won't work. Besides that the discount is also not working, which I assume based on API responses that my demo account is not on the appropriate tier to have discounts. Anyhow, back to the quantity issue:

My body looks like that

{
	"sales_invoice" : 
	{
		"contact_id" : "bcd33c2ba23e4345878e3ce3e6a62da2",
		"date" : "2023-01-12",
		"invoice_lines" : 
		[
			{
				"description" : "Test description",
				"ledger_account_id" : "cc494e26929d11ed84fa0252b90cda0d",
				"net_amount" : 675,
				"quantity" : 3,
				"tax_rate_id" : "GB_ZERO",
				"unit_price" : 225
			}
		],
		"reference" : "INV-473E270D09"
	}
}

The result of this update call (PUT to /sales_invoice/{{id}}) is attached. Notice that I cannot enter quantity in an invoice not even using the Sage normal front-end.

May I assume that quantity is again another field conditionally available based on subscription tier ?

Screenshot 2023-01-13 at 21.22.30.png

Hi Stathis, thank you for your question.

It looks as if the quantity issue you are seeing is also related to the tier selected for your trial account. The screen shot you've provided appears to be that of the Start tier which does not support unit quantity on item lines as per the image.

If you need to test this you'll need to create another trial for a tier with greater functionality such as Accounting or Accounting plus. https://developer.sage.com/accounting/quick-start/set-up-the-basics/

Thanks

Mark