SAAS Integration

Good day.

We created a web app with several  users. We  want to allow our users to access the  SAGE product they subscribe to. The main objective is to allow the users to quote, convert quote to invoice,  invoice and receive payment from within our web app. We do not want to offer a payment or card processing portal, we only want the payee to be able to pay the invoice the same way they would  if the invoice was sent directly from SAGE by the user. Where do I start? 

Hi Pieter,

Thank you for your interest in developing for Sage products.

The first place to start is with the Sage products you wish to support.

From the information you provide a good starting point maybe our Sage Business Cloud Accounting product which has an API that will support your intended scope.

The docs for the API can be found here along with a quick start guide. Within the quick start guide you will be able to find links to signup for a trial copy of the software which we can then extend for the lifetime of your development/testing.

It's important to note that not all tiers of the product have the ability to create quotes/estimates. 

Thanks

Mark

• 3 months later...

Hi Steel, 

I am busy building a simillar product however, I am wondering how does solutions integrate into Sage's marketplace. From deployments, to license management, and customer provisioning. 

If you have an idea or documentation I can use it will be highly appreciated. 

Thanks.   

Edited by Thato Motaung