Getting Started with Sage Data Objects/Sage 50 Integration

Good Day,

I am taking over from another developer in my organisation and I have a customer on V28.1.404.0 of Sage 50, and I haven't been able to find a place to download sage data objects so I can integrate a C# project with the customer's instance of sage line 50. I'm wondering what the options are in the current environment, as the previous developer stopped working with our organisation this time last year, and a lot of that knowledge was lost. Everything we have currently is using sage data objects, but all I can see currently on the reference documents refers to API endpoints. I apologise that this may not contain all necessary information for giving an answer, but if anyone could let me know a good place to start, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks,

Will

Hi Will,

Thanks for your question.
Access to the Sage 50 Accounts SDO help docs etc comes as part of a subscription to the UK Developers Programme. If you're already subscribing and your Sage ID(email address) is associated with an account with an active subscription you'll be able to download everything you need from https://my.sage.co.uk/downloadcentre/.

If you find you don't have access you'll need to reach out to the Developer Services team [email protected].

Thanks

Mark