Sender Credentials?

We are an established cloud-based software company with several customers that are looking for integration between our software and Sage Intacct.

We would like to develop an API however, in the developer workspace we cannot add an API without a Intacct Web license key and Intacct Web license Password.

How do I obtain these?  Is there such a thing as developer sender credentials?  Do I have to purchase a license from Sage for the Intacct software just to develop the API?

I've already filled out a marketplace partner request form and the response was, "we are not accepting new applications at this time. "

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Ron,

The sender credentials are provided to marketplace partners who have undergone full vetting and approval. It appears that you attempted to request additional information for a marketplace partnership but received a message stating that we are currently not accepting new applications. I will investigate further to gather more details for you. Additionally, sender IDs can be obtained by customers who have subscribed to our service. To obtain sender credentials for API integration, you must have a customer relationship or a partnership within our ecosystem.