Connector API - Register Endpoints for Sanbox Environment

We recently were issued credentials for a sandbox environment. We were issued a clientId, secret and api key. We have the following questions:

1. We will have 2 test environments (Dev and Preprod). Do we need 2 sets of test credentials (i.e. 1 set for each environment) or can we reuse the test credentials across both test environments?
  2. Where do register our endpoints that the Connector API will call? We were unable to locate this in the dev portal.
  3. The docs mention that there may be existing Postman environment variables that can be downloaded in a zip file. I don't believe we have received those. If they exist where can we find them?

• 3 weeks later...

Afternoon Carl, 

Feel free to reach out to our team directly with any questions by replying to the email in which your credentials where sent. 

1. On the Sage Banking Service Side you are giving a set of sandbox credentials, all your pre production environments (dev, qa etc) should point towards this. Therefore you only require a single set of credentials for development and testing purposes. 
  2. When completing the sign up process you can define your connector API URLs, if you need this amended please reach out to us directly as detailed above. 
  3. These should have been sent in the email in which your credentials was provided. Again please reach out to me if this has been missed. 

Thanks, Jordan.