Business subscription id values

Hi,

I'm calling https://api.accounting.sage.com/v3.1/businesses/lead to get the subscription id. I believe I need this to differentiate between accounting and start users?

I had assumed the value for the id would be either "START" or "ACCOUNTING". However, a colleague has suggested that the value can also be "ACCOUNTING_10", denoting an accounts user with a discount. Assuming this is correct is there an endpoint I can call to get a definitive list of the possible values for this field?

Hi Robert, thank you for your question.

The user who is authenticated may be associated with a single or many businesses. The endpoint you are requesting (lead) business, returns the first of those businesses which includes the subscriptions array containing the id's of the products the business is subscribed to.

In the spring of 2020, an additional subscription tier (Accounting Plus) was offered to UK businesses subscribing to SBC Accounting. This now means, that for UK businesses there are potentially four different subscription id's that may be returned. At present, there is no endpoint available that returns these values.

START = Accounting Start
ACCOUNTS = Accounting Standard (Subscription date prior to new tier)
ACCOUNTING_10 = Accounting Standard (Subscription date after new tier)
ACCOUNTING = Accounting Plus

• Like 1

Some of our users seem to have subscription ids that are not on that list. We have a PAYROLL_15 and also a ACCOUNTS_EXTRA. The one who has an id of PAYROLL_15 was able to post invoices until I refactored our subscription classifying code to use that list. Do you know what packages these ids relate too?

• 2 weeks later...