Loading Sage 50 transactions into Sage business Cloud account via migration tool json output?

Struggling with how to load a json file generated from sage 50 using the sage migration tool into a sage accounting standard trial account. It's for dev purposes to test how our customers would migrate from sage 50. The trial cloud account had previously had invoices and credits created in it both manually via the web and from API's from our software but I have cleared them out so it's blank apart from the ones generated as a default on account reset.

I've found this link

https://gb-kb.sage.com/portal/app/portlets/results/viewsolution.jsp?solutionid=200427112449220&hypermediatext=null#:~:text=Log in to Accounting Partner,the file on your desktop.

and assume the "sage for accountants" part is what I need to do? The instructions don't really match what I can see on screen in the account though and I can't work out how to get to the "Quick Start Wizard Screen" as not seeing a "launch product" option anywhere (can only see "Select subscription" and "Active trial" under the subscription info).

Is that because it's a trial license and not a proper subscription or have I missed something?

Grateful for any advice

Thanks Mark. I had seen that link and have run the reports but it's only for customers, suppliers and product records... plus opening balances for customers and suppliers. What I need to do is also bring across the historic invoices and credits for suppliers and customers from sage 50 so we can run statements and have the history of what the balances are made up from. Do you know if that is possible or is it only opening balances which can be brought across?

14 minutes ago, Sarah Fisher said:

Thanks Mark. I had seen that link and have run the reports but it's only for customers, suppliers and product records... plus opening balances for customers and suppliers. What I need to do is also bring across the historic invoices and credits for suppliers and customers from sage 50 so we can run statements and have the history of what the balances are made up from. Do you know if that is possible or is it only opening balances which can be brought across?

Ignore this...just downloaded the reports again using the link you gave and re-run and there is one for the transactions in there so maybe I'd found an old link before. Still be interested if there is a way of doing it using the json import but I'll give the csv imports a try. Thanks for your help.