API Availability: Department and Cost Centre Analysis

First of all, thank you to Sage support for the assistance received via this and the previous forum. 

I asked a question many months ago (on the previous forum) about how to set the department and cost centre through the API. You said that this analyis functionality was in the pipeline but no ETA.  So, we advised the affected organisations that this would have to be done manually as a 'correction'.    We would now like to filter the /ledger_accounts API call by department and cost centre, in order to create a detailed income and expenditure analysis (ie a SoFA).  I think I can guess the answer, but is this filter also not yet available?  If so, this strikes me as a fundamental shortcoming of an otherwise excellent API. It's so fundamental that I am concerned that this may well be a marketing strategy that will never be reversed.  Can Sage reassure the organisations that 1) it will be available at some point 2) when this functionality will be available? Thank you

Hi Kelvin, thank you for your question.

Unfortunately, the analysis codes remain unavailable via the API meaning the ability to filter ledger_accounts as you require is not yet possible.

With regard an ETA, we've raised the question with the Product Manager of the API and hope to be able to offer a timeline in the near future. We can assure you, that our intentions to provide access to analysis codes is real and is in no way a marketing strategy.

We'll be in touch soon.

Regards

Mark 

• 1 year later...