Weekly email digest of new content here

Hi - as we transition away from the other Sage developer forum, one of the things I liked from the old forum was the ability to get a weekly summary of what has been posted. It reminds me to check-in to the website and keeps me as a recurring visitor.....

I have tried to adjust the notification settings here to get a weekly email notification for content, but so far I've never received any email andI can't quite work out why.....should it be possible to get a weekly email and if so what settings should I have to make this happen?

@Daniel Keig,

First you have to go the club and drill into each section you want to follow > click follow.

Then click on your name in the upper right hand corner > Manage followed content > Forums > change preference to "One email per week with all new content from that week".

There has not been a lot of activity here yet, this could be the reason why. This should change soon and I will monitor. I just set the same settings above and will make sure I am getting notifications. If not I will raise a ticket to get it fixed.

• Thanks 1

Ah thank you - I hadn't drilled into each section and clicked follow, I assumed by joining the club that would have done the job! I've done that now so fingers crossed it has done the job!