Can we please get an ETA on general availability?

Hi Louis et al,

This API is a huge improvement, thank you developers and testers etc.! :classic_smile:

How is the Beta going, and is their a roadmap or any other information regarding an ETA for general availability, or a list of open issues etc.?

I've read "The duration of open beta will be communicated on the Sage Intacct Developer portal. We plan to gather and respond to feedback before proceeding with the official release of the REST API.", however I wasn't able to find any information regarding the duration of the the open beta.

If I've missed something obvious, can you please advise? Obviously it will be ready when it's ready, but some insight (ballpark, 3/6/9/12 months etc.) into the duration would be helpful for our clients.

Regards,

ASLAN

Hi Aslan,

Louis said GA would likely be early 2025, possibly earlier, but better to assume early 2025.

He gave this information in the developer meetup that took place yesterday.

If you click the 'Events' tab at the top of the forum page you will see a list of events - if you then click follow on this page you will be notified when events are added, then you can register and receive the meeting links.  Even if you can't attend at the time (I couldn't) you will be able to go back and watch the recording.

@Louis Sterio2 , are the meetup recordings available anywhere, or is it possible to share the last meetup with Aslan?