Receiving OAUTH 2.0 Authentication when Requesting Access Token

Hi, 

I'm currently building an application for a Client and receiving an Authentication error when attempting to request an access token.

Tried both below authenticating via browser. Both in which I was advised to raise a support ticket

image.thumb.png.246f14c253607102fde3e6b4f4875997.pngimage.thumb.png.599faf1333b0e97af4e39be61d281959.png

image.thumb.png.7e72ac12269295eafc44f0fbf03923fd.png

Have registered the call back url for the application. Just wondering what the issue might be?? Any help would be appreciated.

Regards, 

James

1 hour ago, Steel, Mark said:

Hi James, thank you for your question.

Who's business are you trying to authenticate with, is it the business of your client or a trial business you have created?

Regards

Mark 

Hi Mark, 

Thanks for your reply! This is the business of a client with whom I am developing an integration.

Regards, 

James

4 hours ago, Steel, Mark said:

Thanks James

How did they provide you access to the business?

If you go to https://app.sageone.com are you able to sign into the business via the web UI with the credentials they provided?

Regards

Mark

Hi, 

Visited the above address and received the same error message as above.

created a sageid on my.sage.co.uk and linked to their own account using account and serial number.

Is there something missing here?

Regards, 

James

Thanks for clarifying.

Are you sure they are using Sage Business Cloud Accounting? Serial Numbers and Activation Keys are generally associated with Sage 50c which is a desktop product.

You'll need to ask them to send you an invite. The invite needs to go to your sage ID email address.

The invite is sent via settings > User management. They will need to have system administrator privileges to send the invite.

Once you've accepted the invite and associated your Sage ID with the business, you'll then be able to authenticate.

Regards

Mark

On 8/20/2021 at 3:23 PM, Steel, Mark said:

Thanks for clarifying.

Are you sure they are using Sage Business Cloud Accounting? Serial Numbers and Activation Keys are generally associated with Sage 50c which is a desktop product.

You'll need to ask them to send you an invite. The invite needs to go to your sage ID email address.

The invite is sent via settings > User management. They will need to have system administrator privileges to send the invite.

Once you've accepted the invite and associated your Sage ID with the business, you'll then be able to authenticate.

Regards

Mark

Hi Mark,

Sage 200 as far as I know. Only noticed I was using the wrong Auth and Access Token URL within Postman itself.

Getting a different error now, The provided redirect_uri is not in the list of allowed callback URLs. 

Would Postman URL's have to be included in the list of Callback URLs aswell as my app redirect url?? 

Regards,